After Dark Zipline Tour
Experience our Zipline Tour - At Night!
When the sun goes down, join us for our After Dark Zipline Tour at the Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures. Your tour begins with a breathtaking twilight tour of our Treetop Walk through the Illawarra Rainforest. Then, under the cover of darkness, Zippers will navigate a series of cable spans and suspension bridges up to 35 metres above the forest floor including the super zip which is 106 metres long! Our experienced Tour Guides control all departures whilst providing you with an insight into the forest’s fascinating history.
For more information, please read the full Terms and Conditions.
- Access to the Treetop Walk for a twilight stroll overlooking the beautiful Illawarra Coastline
- Zipline equipment (wet weather gear additional - $5 per jacket, $5 per pants)
- Exclusive night time Zipline Tour
- 4 cloud stations
- 3 flights
- 2 suspension bridges
- Small group tour – Maximum 10 people
Your schedule start time will vary depending on the time of year (differing seasons, daylight savings). An email will be sent to you 1 week prior to your Tour advising you of this start time. This start time will include the start time for your Treetop Walk as well as the start time for the Zipline.
Your Tour will begin with a Twilight Treetop Walk that takes approximately 45 to 1 hour to complete. Your Zipline Tour will commence after you have completed the Treetop Walk.
Your Zipline Tour will take 1.5hrs from start to finish which includes a 20-25 minute safety briefing and harness fit with the Tour Guides, a 5-minute walk through the Illawarra Rainforest to get to the start of the Zipline Course, up to 45 minutes clipped in enjoying the treetops from a different perspective and remaining with your group from departure to touchdown, and then a 10 minute walk back up to the Visitor Centre.
What To Bring
- You are required to wear weather appropriate clothing and fully enclosed, comfortable sporting or walking shoes that will not slip off
- Any shoe that has an “open toe or heal” - including sandals, thongs, heels - are not permitted
- On rainy days come prepared for the tour wearing wet weather jackets (pants recommended too) and on cold days you must come prepared for the tour wearing warm clothing
- Bear in mind that even over the summer months it may be cool up in the tree canopy. Singlets, skirts will not be suitable attire for the full body harness
- Water bottle to stay hydrated or purchase one at our Café 106