A unique eco-wilderness adventure!
Officially the highest zipline in Australia, the Illawarra Fly Zipline Tour is a unique eco-wilderness adventure that takes place in the magnificent Illawarra Rainforest. The Tour involves flying on a series of elevated cable spans and navigating suspension bridges from one tree platform to another, some 35 metres above the forest floor.
Participants will soar through the trees and learn about our growing and vibrant forest, whilst capturing unparalleled views of everything from the forest floor, into the canopy and a glimpse out to the Pacific Ocean. This exciting adventure is guided by trained and experienced Zipline Tour Guides who control all departures and arrivals. Suitable for ages 4 and up, it's the perfect "my first zip" experience and something the whole family can enjoy!
The whole experience can take up to 2.5 hours as it includes the self-guided Treetop Walk before or after your Zipline Tour.
*The prices shown vary depending on date and time of day of your visit (e.g mid-week, weekends and school holidays). Click on the ‘buy now’ button to select tickets in the store and see the exact price for when you want to visit. Tickets are discounted up to a maximum of 20% of the standard walk-up price.
No same day bookings.
Buy Zipline tour Tickets
Due to social distancing restrictions, our Zipline Tours capacity 6 people per tour.
Please note all those participating on our Zipline Tours will be required to temperature check due to the nature of the tour and being in close proximity to others.
- 3 flights, 2 suspension bridges, 4 cloud stations and Treetop Walk included
- Open everyday these school holidays! Tours have limited capacity - book online to secure your spot today
- Suitable for ages 4+ and the perfect "my first zip" experience
- Access to the Treetop Walk for a twilight stroll overlooking the beautiful Illawarra coastlin
- 2 hour experience with 4 cloud stations, 3 flights and 2 suspension bridges
- Minimum 6 booking
Zipline Tour Times
School holidays: 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:15am, 11:45am, 1:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:15pm, 2:45pm.
Please allow extra time to ensure you arrive at Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures 30 minutes before your zipline time.
What to Wear
- You are required to wear weather appropriate clothing and fully enclosed, comfortable sporting or walking shoes that will not easily slip off
- Any shoe that has an “open toe or heal” - including sandals, thongs, heels - are not permitted
- On rainy days come prepared for the tour wearing wet weather jackets (pants recommended too) and on cold days you must come prepared for the tour wearing warm clothing
- Bear in mind that even over the summer months it may be cool up in the tree canopy. Singlets, skirts will not be suitable attire for the full body harness
- Water bottle to stay hydrated or purchase one at our Café 106
Tours will continue to operate in all weather conditions. Yes, we will go out in the rain and hail. Tour operations will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions such as lightning storms, extremely high winds and government declared catastrophic bushfire weather warning days. Tours will be postponed or cancelled at our discretion only.
We will offer an alternative departure date/time in consultation with you if the scheduled tour has been affected by these circumstances.
Cameras and Other Items
The Visitor Centre has complimentary secure lockers for all of your loose items as they are not permitted on the Zipline Tour. This includes mobile phones, wallets, keys and sunglasses. Anything that you wear (jewellery, watches, glasses) on tour are completely at your own risk. If anything was to fall or come off your body e.g earrings, unfortunately it cannot be recovered from the forest floor. If you have medical needs that require you to bring something (e.g asthma inhalers, EpiPens or other medical requirements), please let us know.
Some compact cameras are permitted (at the discretion of your Tour Guide) and are best attached to your harness with its own wrist strap or kept fitted in a zipped chest or leg pocket due to the harness strap around the waist. Large cameras/video cameras are not permitted as this compromises the safety of your flight. Any item taken on the course must be secured to either yourself or your harness for the entire duration of the trip.